Appearance
全局配置
Appearance
(1) Is there anything I can help with?
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
(2) Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
如果我能帮上什么忙,请告诉我。
(3) I'm happy to assist in any way I can.
我很乐意尽力协助。
(1) Thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助。
(2) I really appreciate your assistance.
我真的很感激你的帮助。
(3) I'm grateful for your support.
我很感激你的支持。
(1) I apologize for any inconvenience caused.
对造成的不便我深表歉意。
(2) Please accept my apologies.
请接受我的歉意。
(3) I'll take full responsibility and ensure it doesn't happen again.
我会承担全部责任,并确保这种情况不会再次发生。
(1) I couldn't agree with you more.
我完全同意你的观点。
(2) I think we're on the same page.
我想我们想法一致。
(3) That's exactly what I was thinking.
这正是我的想法。
(1) I see what you're saying, but I think there's a better solution.
我理解你的意思,但我认为有更好的解决方案。
(2) That's a valid point, but I have a different opinion on this matter.
这是个有效的观点,但我对此事有不同的看法。
(3) I understand where you're coming from, but I'm not sure that's the best approach.
我理解你的出发点,但我不确定这是最好的方法。
(1) Have you considered using social media to promote the product?
你有考虑过使用社交媒体来推广产品吗?
(2) Have you considered adding an FAQ section to the website?
你有考虑过在网站上添加一个常见问题解答部分吗?
(1) Perhaps we could arrange a team building activity to improve morale.
也许我们可以安排一个团队建设活动来提高士气。
(2) Perhaps we could schedule a meeting to discuss the issue further?
也许我们可以安排一次会议进一步讨论这个问题?
(3) I suggest that we schedule a weekly team meeting to stay on track.
我建议我们安排每周一次的团队会议以保持正轨。
(4) I suggest that we invest in new technology to stay competitive in the industry.
我建议我们投资新的技术以保持行业竞争优势。
(1) It might be a good idea to conduct a customer survey to gather feedback.
进行客户调查来收集反馈可能是个好主意。
(2) It might be a good idea to explore new markets to expand our customer base.
探索新市场扩大客户群可能是个好主意。
(1) Would it be possible to extend the deadline by a few days?
是否可以将截止日期延长几天?
(2) Would it be possible to schedule a meeting for next week?
是否可以安排下周的会议?
(1) Can you help me with the presentation?
你能帮我准备演示吗?
(2) Can you help me with the logistics of this event?
你能帮我处理这个活动的后勤工作吗?
(1) Could you please send me the report by the end of the day?
你能在今天结束前把报告发给我吗?
(2) Could you please send me the updated schedule?
你能把更新后的日程表发给我吗?
(1) Just to let you know I've completed the first draft of the proposal.
我想让你知道我已经完成了提案的初稿。
(2) Just to let you know I've submitted the report to the client.
我想让你知道我已经向客户提交了报告。
(1) I've made some progress on the research for the project.
我在项目研究方面取得了一些进展。
(2) I've made some progress on the coding for the software.
我在软件编码方面取得了一些进展。
(1) Please make sure to attend the meeting on time and bring your notes.
请确保准时参加会议并带上你的笔记。
(2) Please make sure to send out the meeting agenda to all participants.
请确保将会议议程发送给所有参与者。
(1) Don't forget to thank your colleagues for their hard work and support.
别忘了感谢你的同事们的辛勤工作和支持。
(2) Don't forget to proofread your work before submitting it to the client.
别忘了在提交给客户之前校对你的工作。
(1) Let's see if we can find a compromise.
让我们看看是否能找到一个折中的方案。
(2) Can we explore other options?
我们能探讨其他选择吗?
(3) I think we can find a solution that works for both of us.
我认为我们能找到一个对双方都有利的解决方案。
(1) Maybe this is a good place to stop.
也许现在是个适合结束的时候。
(2) Thank you for taking the time to meet with me today.
感谢你今天抽时间与我会面。
(3) It was a pleasure speaking with you. Have a great day.
很高兴与你交谈。祝你今天愉快。
(1) What's your opinion on the new project proposal?
你对这个新项目提案有什么看法?
(2) What's your opinion on the current market trends?
你对当前市场趋势有什么看法?
(1) Do you have any views on how we can improve our customer service?
你对如何改善我们的客户服务有什么看法?
(2) Do you have any views on the effectiveness of our current marketing campaign?
你对我们当前营销活动的效果有什么看法?
(1) I'd like to get your feedback on the latest marketing campaign.
我想听听你对最新营销活动的反馈。
(2) I'd like to get your feedback on the new product design.
我想听听你对新产品设计的反馈。
(1) Could you clarify what you mean by ROI?
你能解释一下ROI是什么意思吗?
(2) Could you clarify what you mean by your previous message?
你能解释一下你之前的消息是什么意思吗?
(1) Can you provide more details about the features of this software?
你能提供更多关于这个软件功能的细节吗?
(2) Can you provide more details about the benefits of this product?
你能提供更多关于这个产品优势的细节吗?