Appearance
全局配置
Appearance
(1) What if we go for a walk this afternoon?
要是我们今天下午去散步怎么样?
(2) What if she changes her mind?
要是她改变主意怎么办?
(3) What if the rumor is true?
要是谣言是真的怎么办?
(4) What if she had never left?
要是她从未离开怎么办?
(1) Would you mind if I use your bathroom?
你介意我使用你的浴室吗?
(2) Would you mind if I turn off the light?
你介意我关灯吗?
(3) Would you mind if I open the window here?
你介意我在这里开窗吗?
(4) Would you mind if I borrow your pen?
你介意我借用你的笔吗?
(1) Have you ever been to Japan?
你去过日本吗?
(2) Have you ever seen a lion?
你见过狮子吗?
(3) Have you ever tried stinky tofu?
你尝过臭豆腐吗?
(4) Have you ever played golf?
你打过高尔夫吗?
(1) I would rather drink tea than coffee.
我宁愿喝茶也不喝咖啡。
(2) I would rather play than work.
我宁愿玩也不愿工作。
(3) I would rather stay at home than go out with you.
我宁愿待在家也不愿和你出去。
(4) I would rather take the subway than ride the bus.
我宁愿坐地铁也不愿坐公交车。
(1) How come you never mentioned this before?
你怎么从来没提过这个?
(2) How come you missed your plane?
你怎么会错过航班?
(3) How come many people in America speak Spanish?
为什么美国有这么多人说西班牙语?
(4) How come your face turned all red?
你的脸怎么变得通红?
(1) You'd better be home on time.
你最好按时回家。
(2) You'd better shut up.
你最好闭嘴。
(3) You'd better go by taxi.
你最好坐出租车去。
(4) You'd better hurry up.
你最好快点。
(1) I'm afraid there is a misunderstanding.
恐怕有误会。
(2) I'm afraid I have to go now.
恐怕我现在得走了。
(3) I'm afraid we can't meet your demands.
恐怕我们无法满足你的要求。
(4) I'm afraid I can't agree with you.
恐怕我不能同意你的观点。
(1) It sounds like a good idea.
听起来是个好主意。
(2) It sounds like he has pneumonia.
听起来他得了肺炎。
(3) It sounds like you still like him.
听起来你还喜欢他。
(4) It sounds like you've made a great choice.
听起来你做了个很好的选择。
(1) There's nothing to tell.
没什么好说的。
(2) There's nothing you can do.
你什么也做不了。
(3) There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的。
(4) There's nothing to be scared of.
没什么好害怕的。
(1) No wonder he keeps crying.
难怪他一直在哭。
(2) No wonder you were late.
难怪你迟到了。
(3) No wonder the audience doesn't like this show.
难怪观众不喜欢这个节目。
(4) No wonder all the girls in this village are in love with you.
难怪这个村子里的所有女孩都爱上了你。
(1) I didn't mean to be late.
我不是故意迟到的。
(2) I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不是故意伤害你的。
(3) I didn't mean to break the law.
我不是故意违法的。
(4) I didn't mean to make you cry.
我不是故意让你哭的。
(1) You seem to be in a good mood.
你看起来心情不错。
(2) You seem to be worried about me.
你似乎在担心我。
(3) You seem to have everything you need.
你似乎拥有你需要的一切。
(4) You seem to like Bella very much.
你似乎很喜欢贝拉。
(1) It's very kind of you to listen to me.
你真好,愿意听我说。
(2) It's very kind of you to say so.
你真好,这么说。
(3) It's very kind of you to help us.
你真好,愿意帮助我们。
(4) It's very kind of you to offer me the job.
你真好,愿意给我这份工作。
(1) I would like to book a table for two tonight.
我想预订今晚两人的餐桌。
(2) I would like to talk to you for a minute.
我想和你谈一分钟。
(3) I would like to have some ham and eggs.
我想吃些火腿和鸡蛋。
(4) I would like to know more about you.
我想更多地了解你。
(1) You deserve to know the truth.
你应该知道真相。
(2) You deserve better.
你值得更好的。
(3) You deserve a reward for being so helpful.
你这么有帮助,值得奖励。
(4) You deserve it.
你值得拥有它。
(1) I can't wait to see you.
我等不及见到你了。
(2) I can't wait to wear the new shoes.
我等不及穿新鞋子了。
(3) I can't wait to get to the beach.
我等不及去海滩了。
(4) I can't wait to hear from you.
我等不及听到你的消息了。
(1) Are there any further questions?
还有什么问题吗?
(2) Are there any other movies to watch?
还有其他电影可以看吗?
(3) Are there any vacant rooms in this hotel?
这家酒店还有空房间吗?
(4) Are there any volunteers to help me with the demonstration?
有志愿者帮我做演示吗?
(1) It's great to hear from you.
很高兴收到你的消息。
(2) It's great to hear that you're doing well.
很高兴听到你过得不错。
(3) It's great to hear about your recent promotion.
很高兴听说你最近升职了。
(4) It's great to hear that you're starting your own business.
很高兴听说你要开始创业了。
(1) That depends on your decision.
那取决于你的决定。
(2) That depends on my parents.
那取决于我的父母。
(3) That depends on what kind of music you like.
那取决于你喜欢什么类型的音乐。
(4) That depends on your point of view.
那取决于你的观点。
(1) I have got to pay my phone bill today.
我今天必须付电话费。
(2) I've got to let you know.
我必须让你知道。
(3) I've got to go now.
我现在必须走了。
(4) I have got to apologize for being late.
我必须为迟到道歉。
(1) How about we go on a picnic this weekend?
我们这周末去野餐怎么样?
(2) How about we meet halfway?
我们折中一下怎么样?
(3) How about we go for a dinner buffet?
我们去吃自助餐怎么样?
(4) How about we split the bill?
我们平摊账单怎么样?
(1) I could hardly hear you.
我几乎听不见你说话。
(2) I could hardly tell the difference.
我几乎分辨不出区别。
(3) I could hardly believe the rumors.
我几乎不能相信这些谣言。
(4) I could hardly understand why.
我几乎无法理解为什么。
(1) I look forward to hearing from you.
我期待收到你的消息。
(2) I look forward to meeting you.
我期待见到你。
(3) I look forward to visiting your parents.
我期待拜访你的父母。
(4) I look forward to going to the movies with you.
我期待和你一起去看电影。
(1) Could I bother you for a moment?
能打扰你一下吗?
(2) Could I bother you to give me a ride?
能麻烦你载我一程吗?
(3) Could I bother you for a glass of milk?
能麻烦你给我一杯牛奶吗?
(4) Could I bother you for a favor?
能麻烦你帮个忙吗?
(1) It's time to call it a day.
是时候结束今天的工作了。
(2) It's time to take a bath.
是时候洗澡了。
(3) It's time to do your homework.
是时候做作业了。
(4) It's time to clean up the house.
是时候打扫房子了。
(1) I can't stand it anymore.
我再也受不了了。
(2) I can't stand that guy.
我受不了那个家伙。
(3) I can't stand the sight of blood.
我受不了看到血。
(4) I can't stand seeing animals mistreated.
我受不了看到动物被虐待。
(1) Why don't we change the subject?
我们换个话题怎么样?
(2) Why don't we get it over?
我们把它解决了怎么样?
(3) Why don't we do something constructive?
我们做点有建设性的事怎么样?
(4) Why don't we go for a drive?
我们去兜风怎么样?
(1) Should I report last night's incident?
我应该报告昨晚的事件吗?
(2) Should I turn off this light?
我应该关掉这盏灯吗?
(3) Should I ask her out?
我应该约她出去吗?
(4) Should I provide any other supporting documents?
我需要提供其他支持文件吗?